Recently, the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare has launched a Scheme on Internship Programme (SIP) named Sahakar Mitra.
NCDC Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2020 under Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojana (Self Reliant India), paid training to youth & provide project loans to young cooperators
The state government has initiate Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme under Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiya In this Sahakar Mitra Yojana, govt. will give a paid entry-level position to youth and guarantee the accessibility of guaranteed venture advances to youthful cooperators. National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has set out upon a progression of activities in the helpful area business improvement biological system through limited advancement. Presently check the total subtleties of Sahakar Mitra Training Scheme 2020 here which lays extraordinary accentuation on the significance of neighborhood for vocal.
Sahakar Mitra Scheme is going to provide young professionals an opportunity of practical exposure and learning from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid intern. Under Sahakar Mitra Internship Yojana, professionals in disciplines including Agriculture and allied areas, IT, Agri-business, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management will be eligible for the paid internship.
Each intern youth will get financial support over 4 months internship period for which the online application is available on NCDC website.
Key points about the scheme:
- It is an activity by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for youthful experts. It is relied upon to be gainful for both for example cooperatives just as for the youthful experts.
- Prior, the legislature propelled ‘The Urban Learning Internship Program (TULIP) Portal’ to give temporary job chances to a great many new alumni and designers of the nation under the ‘Brilliant City’ ventures.
- National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has been proactive in conveying inventive answers for the agreeable part. This Sahakar Mitra: Scheme on Internship Program (SIP) will give the youthful experts a chance of commonsense introduction and gaining from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid understudy
Objective of the scheme:
- The Sahakar Mitra plan will enable helpful organizations to get to new and inventive thoughts of youthful experts while the assistants will pick up understanding of working in the field to act naturally dependent.
- It will give the youthful experts a chance of handy introduction and gaining from the working of NCDC and cooperatives as a paid assistant.
- It would likewise give a chance to experts from scholarly foundations to create administration and enterprising jobs through cooperatives as Farmers Producers Organizations (FPO).
- In accordance with the AtmaNirbhar Bharat (Self Reliant India), it centers around the significance of Vocal for Local
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme:
- Professional graduates in disciplines such as Agriculture and allied areas, IT, etc.
- Professionals who are pursuing or have completed their MBA degrees in Agribusiness, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management, etc.
Benefit of the scheme:
NCDC has designated funds for the paid internship program under which each intern will get financial support over a 4 months internship period.
Sahakar Mitra Official Portal: http://sip.ncdc.in/
New Registration: Click Here