on Tuesday, During a state cabinet meeting, the UP government has launched a scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana‘, with the purpose to provide financial assistance to the farmer community. According to the scheme, the government will give reimbursements of Rs 5 lakh to the families of the farmers who die or become handicapped while working in the field in Uttar Pradesh. If they become 60 percent handicapped or more, an amount of Rs 2 lakh will be given. This new scheme will replace the existing UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Jivan Bima Yojana.
UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020
Yogi Adityanath drove UP govt. has chosen to actualize Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana 2020. In this Scheme, all the farmers who endure unintentional passing/handicap would be given pay. This plan will be appropriate from the 14 September 2019. This incidental protection conspires for farmers in UP is a 100% state govt. supported plan which would be executed through gatherers.
Beneficiaries of the scheme:
- Landless farmers who perform farming on land taken at pattas.
- Bataidars who works on other person’s fields and shares crop after it is harvested.
- Account holder / Joint Account Holder Farmers.
- Farmers family includes Mother, Father, Husband, Wife, Girl Child, Boy Children, Daughter in Law, grandson, and granddaughter.
How to Apply for the application:
The farmers or any member of their family can compose an application to District Collector. This application structure must comprise of all the point by point data about the episode that happened to the ranchers. The composed application must be submitted to the Tehsil Office inside the time span indicated underneath. After the appropriate checks by specialists, the help sum would be moved to ranchers or their relatives relying upon the case.
After all pying for the Application it may take some time to process like :
- The application needs to be submitted within 45 days.
- However, the collector can give an additional time frame of 1 month or 30 days.
- Applications submitted after 75 days would not be considered for assistance
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme:
- This scheme will cover farmers and their family members whose age is between 18 to 70 years.
- Farmers and their family must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Official Website for UP Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana
The complete details of the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana are available in PDF format which can be checked here:-