Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Portal Online Registration at jobs.delhi.gov.in Complete Details:- Delhi government has introduced a New Job Portal at jobs.delhi.gov.in named Rojgar Bazaar (रोजगार बाजार) on 27 July 2020. CM Arvind Kejriwal Delhi govt has begun this job portal for employers and job seekers. The recently launched Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Govt. Occupation Portal is such a commercial center for job searchers and the individual’s job seeker. The enrollment specialists can go to the site and update their necessity by making enlistments as employers at the “I Want to Hire” area. Besides, work searchers can likewise go at the entryway and update their capability, experience, and necessity at the “I Want a Job” segment.
All the intrigued Job Seekers/Employers would now be able to make online registration at the new Rojgar Bazaar portal at jobs.delhi.gov.in. Young people either twelfth pass, freshers or graduates can apply online at the Delhi Govt. New position Portal. CM has additionally referenced that a request is being passed for road sellers with the goal that they can begin their work from today forward.
Delhi CM is probably going to make more declarations in the following hardly any days as the AAP government is chalking out an itemized arrangement to restore the city’s COVID-19 lock-down hit economy.
Key points about the scheme:
- Delhi Govt. job Portal has been propelled for better coordination between work searchers and managers in the National Capital.
- CM said “Today development work has begun yet laborers are missing, representatives who lost their positions are not having the option to discover new ones.
- To give a typical gathering ground to both employment searchers, Delhi govt. is going to begin an entry jobs.delhi.gov.in.
- Any business looking for workforce can enlist and enroll what all capabilities he is looking for. So also those looking for occupations can likewise enroll on this site, enrolling their experience, capabilities, and zones in which they are keen on looking for some kind of employment.
- There are numerous classifications on the gateway, I accept this will support each area and jobseekers.
Delhi Rozgar Bazaar Portal Registration Process:
Dear Reader here you just follow the points given below to do the Registation;
- Candidate first need to open the official website for doing registration by using this given link http://jobs.delhi.gov.in/
- After clicking the above link candidate see home page the website At the homepage, jobseekers can click at the “I want a job” tab
- After that, the Jobseeker login page will appear Here applicants will have to enter their mobile number and make job seeker login. Applicants will have to enter the OTP received from Delhi Government Rojgar Bazaar and click at the “Verify” button.
- Once the verification gets done Now applicants just have to enter “what type of job do you want?”. Accordingly, the job page will open
- Now candidates can update their profile and fill the jobseeker application form and submit
Basically, Delhi has seen a significant improvement in the COVID-19 situation in the national capital. The recovery rate stands at 88% and only 9% are still infected due to Coronavirus. CM mentioned that “There is an improvement in the COVID situation in Delhi. The Delhi model is being discussed in India and abroad. Today the recovery rate in Delhi is 88% & only 9% of the people are ill now and 2-3% of the people have died. There is a decline in the number of deaths as well.”